Performance Feeders, Inc. designs and builds custom part feeding and handling systems for manufacturers and users of automatic assembly and packaging machinery. We provide our employees with a challenging and satisfying work environment that encourages both personal and career growth. We offer competitive wages and a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance; life and disability insurance; flexible spending (FSA) program; and a retirement savings plan that includes employer matching contributions.
Now Hiring:? Automation Controls Designer
The Automation Controls Designer designs and debugs electrical controls systems for custom automation equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Research supplier products for components to use in designs.
- Develop electrical designs, schematics, and controller layouts.
- Interpret mechanical design drawings for electrical requirements.
- Assist production staff with inquiries and problems encountered during manufacturing.
- Update drawings and documentation as needed to reflect changes made during manufacturing.
- Proficiency in Solidworks Electrical 2D design software.
- Familiar with SolidWorks 3D design software/E-Drawings.
- Able to design and layout 2D control panels and enclosures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Familiar with UL and CE electrical industry standards.
- Familiar with industrial automation components (e.g. sensors, motors, linear and rotary motion products, vision systems).
- Able to research and quickly learn to use new components.